23 April 2013

Prima Craftsman...steampunk,Industrial Layout


My Craftsman Layout...

This layout took me a week to think about, my papers lined up...
well followed me to which room I decided to create in...the weather changed to cold..

So I laid out the paper, photos and embellishments that I had in mind and waited...

and waited, and then I decided ah blow it lets just cut it up.... and so I did
and went right What Now!!!...
Then at 2 o'clock on Saturday morning I decided to ink, crackle and
ink some more in between layers drying,

All up I think there is about 30 pieces of different sized bits that have all been carefully, crazily
painted, inked, pierced , brads applied trinkets adorned
and then rubbed with gold to finish it off....this process alone took me 3 hours
that's with drying time!! LOl Things we do Hey!! But I just love it.....

I have used 2  of the newest prima masks,
the crackle paint (hmmmm), think I'm obsessed with this..LOL
and the mini dots. applied some model paste for added texture,
 then crackled that and rubbed back with my gold rub.

I decided to throw a few stamped images "craftsman" to finish it off
and did a little free hand journalin something I rarely do, but it was a fun touch.

This is my favorite picture of my little man
and just worked so well with this layout I had in mind...

He is My Guy and he amazes me everyday!!!

Just a few close ups.....
 

Hope you enjoy
Happy Craftin
Allie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx