30 April 2013

Prima April BAP


This is my take on Prima's April Bap

The paper is from londonary collection,
I have used Prima's brick wall mask and glimmered
shimmerz and used Blingz to highlight the wall pieces.

The paper behind the photo of my Little Man is Fairy Rhymes
I cut it into different widths to give a fence like feel to the picture.

Added some cogs and flowers where the star/snowflake embellishments are to be
threw in some keys to keep with my vintage feel !!
My little man is still Train mad!!
everywhere there's a train...guess where we are!!







I had some scrap pieces left over from a card I was doing using the lyric range and found the ticket stub
so I was happy it all fit in so well,
wow Prima 3 collections over a period of time and they fit like it was men't to be!!
That's why we luv ya!!


So here is a larger full shot of my LO.....

Im in need of a ladder to get better shots of my LO....yep we're always learning!!

A little close up of the "fence Piece"..

Hope you enjoy and it inspires you...

April 2013 BAP Lene


Happy Craftin

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. oh Allie this is amazing hunnie, love what you have done with the paper weaving as your background accent and OMG the brick work texture is incredible! Tutorial please on how to do this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx