29 April 2013

Baby Layout

This is about the 3rd Baby layout I have done!!
Not Bad only taken me nearly 6 yrs ..lol
Just waiting for the right papers and inspiring sketch.....
Which comes to mind I would like to enter this in 2 Challenges.
http://sassyscrappers1.blogspot.com.au/ and
 
http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/our-april-sketch-challenge.html
 
I haven't entered a "challenge in some time (last year !!)
So I'm quite nervous and excited at the same time!! 


The shots below are of the process I came up with to add layers
techniques ect ,indulge me if you will....
crepe paper frill, hand sewn , attached with modge podge
gessoed, glimmered, and blingz .
The background was first layered with templates
( Prima of course!!)
I used modeling paste to give depth and as "whoopses" happen
didn't let it dry enough lol I accidentally smudged it, rather like
the effect though, it gave a hazy effect to the LO!!
So as You do I went with it and then glimmered iridescent gold all over...


I added some German Scrap angel wings,that are covered in shimmerz...

Prima Alphabets that are covered with Glimmer mist and then topped off with Blingz!!
I have used Prima embellishments and flowers to adorn this little LO..

A close up to hopefully get a glimps of all the paint work!!
 
 

And Finally (sorry..!!) My Layout!! Ya...
He's just so Adorable...don't ya think hehehe!!
 
 

Another indulgement LOL!!
 


Happy Craftin

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. oh wow this is beautiful,sweet photos too...thanks for joining us at sassy scrapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful entry. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..what a stunning layout Allie...Thankyou so much for playing along with us..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx