23 April 2013

Prima Sunrise Sunset


This layout is jut a fav of mine, when I saw that finibar had released a line of prima
I couldn't wait to get my little hands on them and "Play",
I didn't expect this soft, feminine and not so shabby outcome!!
I was just so pleased with how this turned out, I truly hope you enjoy it too. 

I have used some Prima lace trims and velvet from my stash and topped it off with some pearls.
Added a little stamping on vellum another favorite habit of mine and well those Prima flowers yummy!!

Tried my hand at some homemade embellishments with this string heart...which I might add, gave me a little
grief as it was twisting and sticking to the gesso....but persistence prevailed and very happy with the touch it adds.

A close up of the prima masks I have used ...just love this and not forgetting the clock face trinkets!!

just some more close ups!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thanks for stopping by
 Hope you enjoyed this.

Happy Craftin

1 comment:

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx