23 April 2013

Prima Cards

Some Prima cards to inspire....

I had all these gorgeous prima lace,crochet flowers and well I wanted to use them
but nothing was working for me on the layouts I was into...
so I decided to start getting ready for Mother's Day and well
here's what I came up with!!

Had a play with some of the new masks and  layered and layered
painted pearled and voila..

really loved how these turned out soft subtle and very Vintage Chic..

This is my Mother's Day card I am giving to my mum...
she doesn't know it yet so shh!!!

The one thing amongst many things
that I adore of Prima is the versatility of their products,
to prove a point I have used both their fairy ranges...
"Fiary Belle" and "Fairy Rhymes"

Just adore these ranges and love to get to play "girlie" with them...lol
I have a dded some Prima trim some old lace I had in my stash
and a Prima flower to finish it off.. 

Happy Mother's Day to all our Mummy's out there for May!! xoxox

Hope you enjoy and Happy Crafting Allie xx
Posted by Picasa

Happy Craftin

2 comments:

  1. Hello Allie, its so lovely to meet you hunnie...you made my day today with your comment on my blog so a huge big thank you for stopping by and saying what you said big big hug he he...PS. I am now following your fab blog and thank you too for your inspiring creations. You really possess a lovely sensitivity in your work . They are all beautifully delicate and loved pieces of art it really shows through. Have a fab day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and soft Allie, I am sure your Mumma will love it to pieces.......nothing more beautiful than a handmade card....hugs xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx