19 April 2013

Prima Tag


Tea Thyme 

Here's something I was working on
I don't do tags to often...
might have to change that !!
Really loved how this turned out
Hope you do too....

I have used the amazingly vintage Chic paper range
Tea thyme by my fav Prima, its soft and just so gorgeous.

I have fussy cut a lot of the layers and used the  Tea Thyme
note cards for the base of my tag,
trinkets and stickers all Prima, the die cuts
I have used are memory box
Just love them don't you??
 

A Few Close Ups.....
 
 

The butterflies are magnolia doohickies and flowers of course
Prima, finished with some snow and gesso to really give that
shabby look added a doily or two and oh some
resist canvas labels!!

Hope you enjoy ...
Happy Craftin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx