06 March 2015

A 70th Birthday card

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi there dear friends,
I have a card I made up for my sweet, sweet neighbour
whom today turned the "Big 70".
So Happy Birthday Gillian,
here's hoping you have an amazing day xxxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
I tackled this beauty with the new Mystical Embrace Spellbinder die....
O.M.G !! It's gorgeous!!
Need the quick release paper for this one !!
 
Added some prima dies and of course their darling range
by Jodie Lee " Butterfly".....
It's my new Fav!!
Every sheet is just gorgeous!!
 

 
The inside of the card....Shabby pink frantage around all the edges of theses papers
yummo....slightly addicted to this stuff!!
 




 
Indulging some close ups !!
 

 
 

 
Prima. Prima everywhere LOL....
 

 
Hoe you've  enjoyed my card and it's given you a little inspiration!!
 
Hugs Allie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx