06 March 2015

Page Drafts " Story Telling"








Hi There friends,
back with another share from the new release for
" Page Drafts"

Many of us find it hard to entertain the thought of
" Journaling" myself included,
and you might say I have a real problem with it.
I always seem to not be able to put down something without
"Waffling" as I am now ( I feel)!!
 
Its a personal thing, I suppose that's why,
but its not just the reason of putting words together, it can be dates
or just a phrase, or even just the title, might be your way of
entering something that you felt about what your scrapin about!!
 
 
So without more of my waffling lol, here is my interpretation,
hope you like it xxx
 
 
 
 
 



 
Thanks for popping bye, have a great day xxx

 


1 comment:

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx