17 March 2015

Prima PPP March 2015

 
 
 
Hi there dear
friends, I hope I find you well.
 
Well I haven't done this for a while...
played along with Prima's Bap and PPP....
So why not I thought....loved the colours and gave it a wirl!!
 
 
Here is the inspirational challenge, by Prima...
http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2015/03/come-join-in.html#more
 
Just a few close ups of my work....
I sprayed my white Prima flowers with Prima's Bloom Sprays...
Did I say how much I love these....heeheee!!
 
 
To achieve this look I used.......Shimmer Emerald around the edges, topped with Lime wedge, then painted some Empress Gold yummieness around the curve of the petals!!
For the blue/green roses, I Used soft teal, sprinkle of Emerald and finished with the empress!!
I like to paint a lot of my colours on and spray, just gives a different effect!! 

 
I have used frantage shabby white and prima's glass glitter....
not that it is showing up too well (lol), but I did use my prima flourish stencil,
with some model paste and sprinkled the frontage and glass glitter, Oh I topped the model paste
with Prima's clear medium, so they stuck well!!
 
 
 




 
Prima leaves and sprayed with emerald and teal. Die cut prima leaves, added some twine
 
love this natural look with colour, just makes it pop!!

 
 
Hope you enjoy, Happy Craftin  xxx
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx