23 February 2015

"Emily"

 
 
 
 
Hi all, just a quick post today.
 
I had to get Emily from  the new "Prima"
Cha range OMG she is just .....
Oh I will let you decide...mind you my
colouring ( been out of practice!!)
is not my best, but first go so Hey..
 
Anyway I thought I'd share!!
 
P.s If you haven't got any of their new delicious Bloom sprays
GET you some ...
" Empress Gold"......This is just a glorious colour, hint of rose to it...
That's the gold I have used to colour in
Emily's corset and the cogs/gears behind her.
The ginger coral is just beautiful too!!
 
so anyways here is my first play,
    
water colour.....  
 
Just a hint , and I should have known better!!
 
180gsm is not suitable to heavily layer colour!!
As I'm sure you can see...
 
lesson learnt!....
 
 





 
 
Here you can see my use of the Empress gold...


 
 
you can see where it's buckled under my love of layering up colour
for shading and details....
 
Back to the drawing board...
Hope you like it xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx