28 May 2014

Mixed Media Layout

 
 
Hi de ho everyone !! And welcome to my blog!!
 
Have another Layout I wish to share...
 
Gone mad for this mixed media ....
 
Have been wanting to enter into
"Page Drafts Challenges"
But alas time has eluded me...
But not this month!!
 
So without further ado this is the AWESOME Sketch
and my Interpretation ...
 
 
 
 
Click on sketch it will take you to the challenge!!
 
http://www.pagedrafts.com/2014/05/one-of-kind-challenge-is-now-live.html
 
Totally cool sketch Don't Ya think??
So I started off thinking about something different.
So I decided to go full paint, stencil,
Mixed Media !!
Incorporated some yummy Prima Stamps..
gesso and modelling paste bits here and there.
 
 


 
A side view to show all the stamping and stencilling..
 
Texture you gotta love it!!
 
I used some plasters mesh for a different layer
along with some die cuts, instead of the strips in sketch!!


 
Got my crackle paint out of hiding and had me some fun, totally forgot
how cool this stuff is......need some more LOL!!
 
Some lovely dies from memory box...


 
used some Silks, glimmers and re inkers for my bright colours!!
hehe and some sequins again!!
 
 
He is my "One of a kind"
This beautiful Boy, makes me laugh and smile
Everyday...He's such a Dag!!
Always goofing about.....
I'm so blessed he's mine xoxo
Love ya Hunny !!
 



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! love the texture and color combo! xx http://joefilcate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer! you sure know your mixed media! his is FABULOUS! what a little charmer your little man is! glorious colours! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just try but got to say I just LOVE IT xxx getting messy!!

      Delete

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx