20 May 2014

Card In A Box.....a little Graphic 45

 
Hi Everyone I hope I find you all well, and madly craftn'!!
Welcome to my little blog, today I have a card to share with you all..
 
I have a new favourite card, be gone you easel cards...lol
 
Pop Up Card in a box ....these are so gorgeous
and super easy to make!!
 
So here is my take with some yumo graphic 45!!
 
Hope you enjoy!!
 
This is it closed....
 
 
 
And here its almost open.....hmm what's inside ???

 

 
Surprise ..lol


 
These papers are just gorgeous
"Botanical Tea"

 
Fussy cut my way through those to die for roses
 
added some butterflies "Cheery Lynn's"
 The bird cage  and small birds fluttering around are
from Impression obsession

 
A top view with my seam binding, died with
Tim Holtz stains, antique linen, vintage photo and some brass!!
I ran some lace over it and painted goose bumps over that,
waited for it to dry and then stained it..
You can see the spotty effect its made..too cool!! 

 
side views......


 
Hope you have a great Day!!
I have made a couple of these so stay tuned!!
And a box to match!! haha tease!!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is more than a card its a present ! Wow who ever receives this treasure will surely be buzzed! Stunning Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! As Emma says, this is a gift in itself! What an amazing one it is! would love to see this IRL to see the dimension and that beautiful fussy cutting! I say well done sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx