27 May 2013

Prima May BAP

                This is something I don't often do, share a picture with me in it!!
              I hate having my photo taken!!
                 So this is a big share for me.....
               This is my take on the Prima's May BAP!!


I loved this sketch and what better choice in papers to use the ever gorgeous "Lyric",
teamed up with some pixie glen stamps,
 lots of fussy cutting, layers,
3d and yes I know "flowers,flowers everywhere!!
This photo was taken on my 3rd Mother's Day,
 I haven't done a Mother's Day LO so,
another new for me!! Yeh!!
 
 
Some paint splotches with a little liquid pearls to add effect..

My love for using stencils is no secret especially my prima ones....
oh yes and am quite addicted to the brick wall...
which I added dimension to by adding some Blingz and shimmerz too
soooo yummy!!

A close up of my flowers and layers, oh and the bricks!!
 
 My Title as it was and as is every Mummy's Day
A very special time to remember how blessed I am!!
He makes everyday to me special and I am so lucky for my Little Man. xox

I used some dies that I thought would tie in with this floral cottage shabby feel,
my ever fav the picket fence by magnolia, some Cheery Lyns, and
cant forget fabulous Martha!!

I really love the feel and colours of these papers and so loved working with them
hmmm might have to re-stock heehee!!
 
Some close ups!!
 
 
 
 

                             Hope you enjoyed and it started some craftn' Inspiration!!

Happy Craftin

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. you inspire me !!! this is so majestic and exquisite, love every little piece xox
    thanks so much for your loving words on my blog ... big hugz to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Thanks Heather, thank you so much for your kind words wow!! I'm a little blushed!! xx So love your work xx

      Delete
  2. Wow hunnie what a beautiful page love all the fussy cutting, you really made the sketch your own....and well can I just say you need to scrap yourself more often!!! Its so lovely to see who I have been talking too these past couple of weeks lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my Love Em, yer I just hate my photo being taken....never a good look lol, but yes it is nice to have a name to a face or is that face to a name oh you know what I mean....loven' your work right back at ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx