31 May 2013

A Vintage Bo Bunny Layout



I used the gorgeous Bo Bunny papers 'ET Cetera", layered with my favorites
Dies, Dies and more Dies!!
Oh yer and my masks and splotches of paints ect..
Glimmer mists, blingz and shimmerz!!
Added my daubers of gold,denim, and walnut for some extra splotch!!
I added some cheesecloth tattered it and threw in some doily's
and whats my layouts without my cogs!!
 
I so love this photo of my "little man", (this is a bit of a joke as my boy
Is very tall for his age...towers over everyone at school on his grade, ahh
just like his mumma!!)
He's really loving his first year of school and he's picking things up so quickly
might have a budding accountant or architect on my hands!! 



 I'm entering this in this months  C'est Magnifique Kit Challenge
http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/our-may-sketch-challenge.html,
I'm so proud of my boy for his gorgeous nature and forever helping others at school
He makes me laugh as he is quite the ladies man at school too,
I may be bias but that's why I chose the title "Heart Breaker"!!
Heeheeehee!!

Just a few close ups of the paint work and mask use, I so love getting messy...
Hmm time for a clean up of the craft table!! whoops!!

He is just a happy go lucky boy and loves having his photo taken
No I'm not kidding he does.....snap em while it lasts I recon!! hehe,
he's a bit of a smooch but I didn't tell you that, so love the SQUEEZY Huggles!!
 
                 Thanks for stopping by ...hope I have sparked some inspiration.....

Happy Craftin

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Allie~! What a great design- so inventive in your details. Awesome work :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much, Erin, this is so cool to hear from you, I adore your work, WOW !!
    and your following my little blog YAH!!!!! x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx