21 March 2013

Graphic 45 Design team 2013 Audition

Well I can't believe it ,
 I was so excited when I heard the news and then the wave of terror rose....
should I..? Could I..??? am I good enough ....What shall I do...
so I am here with my design heart on my sleeve giving it a go!!
 I can't contain my excitement and it has shown or shall I say nerves...
 I have over thought, over worried, and ran things down to the wire. 
It's just how I do things !!
 So without further ado my "Graphic 45 Design Team  2013 Audition" entries.... 
This is a very photo filled post!!!
I also hope the team looks at my talents of art not my art of blogging LOL!!!

p.s Wish me luck...xo

 Hope you enjoy...




Project number 1

"Graphic 45 Circle Album"



This is my circle album made from the ever gorgeous
" Once Upon A Springtime"
 
 
 
 




Project Number 2



"Graphic 45 Hat Box and Card"




 This is my Hat Box and Card
It was made for a birthday present,
My mission was to make a 1920's card
so this is it....


made with Le Romantic papers and a touch of feathers trim
 and bling ...of course!!

The box is actually just made out of circles cut from spellbinders
and had to go back to school with "pie" not to eat while
waiting for a miracle my friends No it's the math pie talking!!
This is used to work out how long you need the strips to go around
to make the circle box.
(havent got time just at this moment but will post
something that will make sense of this xx)
 




Project 3

"Little Darlings Layout"


"Precious Angel"
made with the ever gorgeous "Little Darlings" Collection,
Just has to be one of my favs..

Lots of layers, spellbinders and some handmade rolled roses.
Not forgetting the chipboard wings, aren't they just to die for??
I tried my hand at pleating some of the paper just to give it a different ellement,
 just softens the whole layout.
 



This is Project 4

A "Curtain Call"

This was an absolute day of fun for me I completed this handmade flowers
and all yesterday!! Yep totally me, my best creativity comes at the last minute!!
Hmmm what's with that?? Hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it...

Fussy cutting (my fav!!)

Some feathers,trinkets,lots of crackle, paints, shimmers, glimmers and
just total fun!!

I painted the tray first then attacked it with the above mentioned!!
Lots of glim and glam and shimmerz to give it a varnished yet vintage feel....

I used metal flowers to off set my own handmade ones just to give some
dimension, I used different punches and my love of spellbinders
or addiction heehee!!

Just some close ups of my flowers...
just because... lol
 
 
 
 
 

As You might have guessed I really did enjoy making this
Thanks for letting me share!! xo

"A Ladies Diary" Gift Box

Ok this is the last pieces......
save the best till last hahaha
If anyone knows me they know that I love making flowers and
so I thought I would show this in my last project, hope you enjoy!!

They have been all inked both sides, glimmered and shaped....

I choose to use the ever classical Ladies Diary papers
and was most pleased with their outcome..
The flowers are made from water colour paper..
Dies are Cheery Lynn all just yummy....
Thank you for sharing this expierience with me
I hope I have inspired you to get out and  get Crafty!!
 
 

 To finish off I made a tag with the rest of my Ladies Diary stash!!
 
 
 
 
Fingers crossed
 xxxx Thanks again
 Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx