01 March 2013

A little chipboard here and there


These are cards I have done up with some chipboard, crackle paint and pearls...
I have designed these cards using the gorgeous papers by Prima, add some spellbinders and my love of layers, you have to know I love the extra touches of chipboard
 I feel this has just brought them all together. I love to use gesso
to add a little shabby or shall I say Chic' to my cards and layouts, and I guess
 my calling card is using liquid pearls to finish off my pieces!!
I have always had a love affair with fussy cutting, design and presentation of my pieces
You know how it is, you spend so much time in the design
and the love of the products you use ...sometimes you cant
bring yourself to cut let alone do anything else!!!!
 
 
I have a little bias of making a baby card at present but I cant understand why I made a boy
card lol!! In my heart the one I had in mind is a girl...keep ya posted on that one.
I have also used memory box cherish die in here with the spellbinders lattice.
But what my favorite is the cute little bird I crackled and then used silver
paint to highlight chipboard mmmmmm
just such a sweet touch, dont you think??



Prima Layouts all using various chipboard pieces
  all painted with crackle paints.
 
 
 
 
 
 

My Steam Punk Garden
 
 
 
 
 

Clock hands, Steam punk lady are all Scrap Fx pieces

The flowers are painted with 3 layers of ink then crackled and inked with vintage photo.
I have to appologies about this post But still am having trouble with
blogger and internet. Take care I hope you enjoyed my pieces xox
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx