24 July 2015

Christmas favs so far .....

 
 
 
 
I know right ..."CHRISTMAS".....
well, we always say we'll get a start early on our cards !!
 
and our home decorations ect......
 
So Here are a few of my favourite, crafty mouth watering tempters....
 
 
Check these out!!
 
AChristmasCarol_banner_large
click on pic to see the collection....drooooolin'
 
 
Red
This is so typically me and the amazingly rich colours wooooza!!
 
https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/collections.php?c=2015-july-sparklingpoinsettia
 
This blog has some lovely tutorials and inspiration too!!
 
 
Stay tuned will update ........and when "Santa" sends me some things
I will post my creations .......!!!!
 
Enjoy and happy crafting
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx