20 May 2015

My Prima Audition

 
 
 
Hi There my dear friends,
I'm here sharing with you a post to enter into my favourite of all favs ..
 
Prima Dt Call 2015 !!
 
Wish me luck xxx
 
 
 
I have set up a few collages ( wink wink, as I'm self taught this could be interesting !!)
 
So here goes !!
 
My crazy obsession with this amazing craft, started with Cards
 
so here are a few of my cards I'm showing off...
 

 
Here is an altered angel I made from paper mache and prima dies  and stencils are show cased
Paper is from The Butterfly Collection......
The white crepe flower is made from the Prima sizzix die, I have cut many doily's from the pineapple die, cut them up to form leaves. I have also used the yummy leaf die set to add some more dimension.
 



My second favourite is scrapbooking, so here are a few of my layouts I have done all with "Prima, Prima, Prima" I love to use all sorts of media in my layouts, and lots of layers !! 
 



                             I love to water colour so I had to show you a tippet of my works!!
 

 






I love to give everything a go, and am crazily into all mixed media, which I incorporate into all my work, I love the stencils and oh my where do you stop lol!!
 
I love to use the past with the new, as we know and love our Prima products they are so easy to
intertwine in every project...!! Hence my Obsession heehee!!
 
 
Here are some of my recent works a few close ups .........
Wish me luck, this is my dream I want this so badly xx
Hugs to you all.






Here I have made my fav. card fold "easel" using the Butterfly collection ( LOVE :)
I have incorporated Fin's gorgeous butterfly stamps, using frantage and art ingredients ..
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Prima flowers, trim, some seam binding thrown in ...
 
 






I must admit my favourite style is "Vintage/Shabby Chic" ,but I love, love being able 
to get Steam punk when I can !! I have another Paper Mache in the works (tinkering is needed!!)
Cant get her Bustle the way I want lol, so back to the drawing board!! But when she's done
I promise I will share.......stay tuned lol!!   
 
 
But For now you will have to just imagine "Fairy's"...........
 
She was fun to make.. a lot of drying time was needed , not just for the Mache part but layering the stencils and shimmering ....but it was most therapeutic.




 
 

 
 
 
 
This is my mother's - Mother's day card
these are her fav. colours , so she was thrilled to receive it. 
 


 
 
80th Birthday Card I made for a friend...



Thanks for letting me share xx
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx