31 March 2014

Fun With *Prima*


     *Prima March Bap*


                              So I'm back in the land of crafty mojo ......yer baby!! LOL!!
                        And thought I'd have some fun with this months Prima March Bap
                              I've not done a layout of this kind before,
                         so I had some fun Playing!!
                         O.M.G just lovin these papers,
                       and as we all know "Prima" papers and
                       embellishments are just so easy to put together,
                          wether they're new or old collections!!!




 So here's the inspiration board!!Prima March Bap
 
Prima March Bap
 
I had a play with some fran tage
from Stampendous......heehee just lov'n it!!
Ive used it on my chippies, around my hand made photo frames.!!
Have to apologise my internet has frozen again, I have 2 entries so embarrassed xx

 
             So Now I have internet back up ....hope to stay!!,
          lets have a go at some description's and products I've used!!
 
       Some new Prima chippies along with Too Crafty,
 
      I have used some of the ever lovely prima resins
       the corners just below to the right corner!!
             
                 Some fav junk yard findings, tore and distressed edges,
                    punched and chomped bits out of this gorgeous paper range 
used some of the new "yummy" stickers,
added some doily's from my die stash
edged my raised papers with gesso,
and well I'm so happy how this turned out!!  

This is a close up of my handmade polaroid frames that I just had to attack with fantage!!
How cool is this stuff?? 

                         
                                     Stamped around the edges of papers for an added effect and different dimension
 
I just love these photos of my little man, it just shows him to true form.....
"Happy" always larking about and being just him!!
He just makes you want to smile!!
Lov ya  hunny xxx
Happy Craftin

2 comments:

  1. Nawww look at your little man, Master Gumby he he. Gorgeous page as always Allie. Love your take on teh sketch too you really made it your own sweety! Nice chatting with you today too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout Allie! Love all the darling photos surrounded with all that Prima goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending the time to leave your sweet comments,
they really mean a lot to me xxx